How to Fix Unfortunately, ASUS Calling Screen has Stopped"



I've got trouble with my Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3. I've tried many things to fix it. I've tried to restart the phone, tried to update all apps in it, i tried to update firmware, and bla--blaa--blaa-- but null until several weeks my asus just used for recording video and browsing sometime if i got free wifi.

I almost give up, but when i calling my mate with my another phone, which is iPhone, i just play with my damn asus zenfone pegasus 3, i tried to check the SETTING as i did many times, then to APPS, then to three dots in the up right corner of the screen and click SHOW SYSTEM, then i open ASUS CALLING SCREEN, then i open PERMISSIONS. 

In the PERMISSION you will find permission for contacts, phone, storage, and your location. 
then what finally i understand is, the permission for these things are OFF, so i tried to make it ON. after that i tried to make a call, then......no more the words that i hated the most for almost one month, "unfortunately, ASUS calling screen has stopped"

YEAAAAYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! FREEDOOM, I CAN MAKE A CALL AGAIN,,,!

conclusion:
SETTING - APPS - SHOW SYSTEM- ASUS CALLING SCREEN - PERMISSION - ON

that's all, hopefully useful. thanks. 

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Contoh Job Interview Berbahasa Inggris dan Tips Cara Menjawabnya

Bagaimana bisa bekerja di Kedutaan Besar RI di Luar Negeri?

Nilai Anak Anda Merah, Kenapa Harus Marah?